COMPETENCE CENTER FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES BASED ON AKTOBE HIGHER POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE
One of the main features of the Center is network interaction and integration with the international Park of IT startups “Astana-Hub”. Currently, many participants in startup projects solve the problem of creating prototypes without having a system integrator capable of quickly solving this complex problem. The center will solve these problems by creating samples using available technologies of “digital” production. Currently, there are such centers in the country, but they, unfortunately, with rare exceptions, operate outdated equipment and apply techniques that are difficult to attract modern youth, “deeply immersed” in the digital world.
ЦЕЛЬ И ЗАДАЧИ ЦЕНТРА
The center is created on the basis of Aktobe Higher Polytechnic
College and is its structural subdivision.
The purpose of the Center is to create a multi-level system of training IT-specialists at the request of potential employers.
The achievement of this goal will be ensured by the following tasks:
1.1. Creation of the system of professional development of teachers corresponding to modern requirements taking into account prospects of development of information technologies.
1.2. Interaction with interested enterprises, companies and organizations representing the field of information technology and attraction of highly qualified representatives of the Informatization industry to the teaching of IT disciplines.
1.3. Creation of a joint platform for acceleration of talented youth.
1.3. Creation of a joint platform for acceleration of talented youth. 1.4. Formation of professional and expert community in accordance with the requirements of WorldSkills.
1.5. Creation of a methodological base for training professionals in the competencies “Network and system administration”, “Web design”, “Graphic design”, “CAD Engineering graphics” using international experience.
1.6. Organization and conduct of qualification examinations (qualification tests).
1.7. Formation of a partner network of educational organizations (industry training centers, educational organizations, etc.)
1.8. Formation of a business direction through inclusion in the framework of soft-skills professions: business incubator, business club, funding and grants
1.9. Organization of own events aimed at the development and promotion of the industry (exhibitions, conferences, seminars and master classes).
2.0. International cooperation with other IT centers, Universities, colleges and training centers.
2.1. Development and participation in the system of international and national competitions and conferences in the field of information technology.
Implementation mechanism of the center
2.1. The definition of the target audience
The target audience is:
* youth aged 16 to 29, self-employed, unemployed;
* students in educational institutions of the region;
* teachers of Informatics and employees of enterprises of the region.
The criteria for the formation of the target audience are the basic skills of computer literacy, the degree of creative and research abilities and the desire to learn IT technologies.
The main activities of the Center are:
1. improving digital literacy of citizens;
2. training of students of colleges of area to modern information technologies;
3. advanced training in IT-technologies of employees-specialists of enterprises and teachers of educational institutions of the region;
4. training of young people for participation in WorldSkills Championships in competencies: “Network and system administration”, “Web design”, “Graphic design”, “CAD Engineering graphics”.
5. formation of an expert community of College teachers and their training in accordance with the requirements of WorldSkills;
6. organization of work of the laboratory of digital prototyping “Fab Lab”.
Повышение цифровой грамотности граждан
Training of students of colleges of area to modern information technologies
901 / 10000
This direction is an introductory course in modern information and communication technologies and introduces students to various fields of ICT and will allow to master information and communication competencies that will facilitate their daily lives and will give the opportunity to use modern information technologies in various fields of professional activity, scientific and practical work, for self-educational and other purposes.
to classify different cryptographic algorithms;
use cloud technologies and e-government services;
to set the network;
develop databases, websites;
analyze websites for usability;
basic languages for web applications
learn the syntax and also work with the standard Python library.
development of iOS-applications in Swift language
specialist in development of robots and automated technical systems
Advanced training in IT-technologies of employees-specialists of enterprises and teachers of educational institutions of the region
Training of highly qualified personnel through the introduction of domestic and foreign training in the framework of the needs of employers in the labor market.
The fundamental disciplines of studying IT-technologies are the study of programming, information security systems, web design and graphic design, mobile robotics, 3D modeling, augmented reality, the Internet of things, as well as other areas of training that contribute to the development of new competencies with the use of digital technologies. Training in IT technologies contributes to the development of skills and practice-oriented competencies among young people through the integrated application of STEM technologies (science, technology, engineering, mathematics – science, technology, engineering and mathematics).
Training programs are based on the principles of competence approach and modular training.
In the framework of the project implemented training IT programs, including basic and advanced courses . Yu . The basic course is taught in four areas:
– System programmer,
– Contact center specialist,
– Website designer.
Advanced course I is taught in four areas:
– Database administrator,
– Programme development,
– Website developer, Big Data
Training advanced course II is carried out in two directions according to the requests of potential employers
– IT directions on request.
Duration of training
It support, System
Training of young people for participation in WorldSkills Championships in competencies: "Network and system administration", "Web design", "Graphic design", "CAD Engineering graphics".
This kit is designed to train young workers and
regional teams to participate in the WorldSkills competitions and competence:
“Network and system administration”, “Web design”, ” Graphic
design”, “CAD Engineering graphics”.
Results and purpose of training:
– the formation of new practical skills in the competency framework;
– familiarization with the organization and production technologies
modern production in the framework of the competence;
– providing an opportunity to take a practical part in production processes at modern enterprises;
– implementation of professional and applied physical training on competence.
The courses include: characteristics of competence, approximate curriculum, thematic plans and programs of subjects of special course and practical (industrial) training to prepare students.
Training will be carried out by group method.
The thematic plans of the studied subjects can be amended and supplemented taking into account the specifics of the industry within the hours established by the curriculum.
Thematic plans of programs are approximate and the right of concrete distribution of hours for theoretical and practical classes on subjects within the total volume of the hours allocated for a subject by the curriculum is given directly to teachers who independently choose forms and methods of carrying out occupations.
Category of students: students of secondary vocational educational institutions and young working professionals who have achieved high results in work at the age of 16 to 22 years.Form of final control: participation in regional qualifying Championships, passing the procedure of certification of qualifications
Formation of an expert community of College teachers and their training in accordance with the requirements of WorldSkills;
The purpose of the project: to develop a system of activities aimed at the implementation of WorldSkills standards for the formation of professional competencies of teachers and future professionals.
Hypothesis: the developed system of measures for the implementation of WorldSkills standards will increase the level of professionalism of teachers and form a competent specialist aimed at a professional career.
– improve the skills of College teachers in logic ” WorldSkills Kazakhstan»;
– develop educational and methodical documentation based on WorldSkills standards;
– to create conditions for increase of motivation of students, development of professional education and increase of level of qualification for achievement of career and personal
– to involve social partners in the process of training young professionals and to develop a procedure for assessing the quality of graduates;
– to identify the best representatives of the profession (competence) among students, graduates and teachers in order to participate in regional, Russian and international competitions, including WorldSkills Championships.
– Increasing the level of competence of teachers by profession
– Involvement of social partners in the implementation of the project.
– Development of individual educational trajectory of students on the basis of standards
– Formation of educational-methodical complex for the organization of educational process taking into account
– Participation of teachers and students in competitions at various levels for the purpose of independent assessment of professional competence.
– Increase motivation of students.
– Generalization and dissemination of experience on the project problem.
Center for digital prototyping "Fab Lab»
IT centers – a worldwide network of laboratories that provide those wishing to invent and create new access to modern tools of digital design and production.
Fab Lab is an experimental platform where a set of equipment and specialized software for digital production is assembled, which allows you to quickly and within one center create prototypes of a variety of products and devices, implement interesting inventive ideas, engage in technical creativity.
Currently, the minimum set of Fab Labs equipment includes: laser cutter or engraver, cutting plotter, 3D printer, high-resolution CNC machines, milling machine, a set of electronic components and microcontroller programming tools, testing equipment